Welcome Point invites all international (non-Polish) Students to
- Safety Meeting – 6thDecember
- Setting-up Smart Goals for Personal Growth workshop – 7thDecember
Registration form: https://forms.gle/rSL1igYRMjNdNLTy5
till Sunday, 3rd December.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
- to whom you can turn for help in a dangerous situation
- what the powers of the Police and the Municipal Police are
- what the most dangerous places in the city are
- how not tobecome a victim
- what you mustn’t do and what you can be fined for
- public transport and taxis
Register for the Safety Meeting taking place on 6th December (Wednesday), 1.30 pm – 3.30 pm at the Main Campus of the UW.
Setting-up Smart Goals for Personal Growth Workshop
on 7th December (Thursday), 09.30 am – 04.30 pm.
Registration form: https://forms.gle/emKgHAoEqEH9oqdn7
till 28th November.
What will you learn?
- Goal-Setting Strategies: Discover effective methods to set achievable goals
- Valuable Goal-Setting Tips: Gain insights into practical and beneficial tips for setting goals.
- Finding Motivation and Personalized Strategies: Explore ways to get motivated and identify the strategy that best suits your unique approach.
- Prioritize Wisely: Gain clarity in choosing priorities effectively.
The workshop is free of charge. Snacks and Lunch included.
All you have to do is to:
- sign up,
- accept UW and NAWA regulations,
- come and participate in the event at the given time and place.
More workshops are coming soon! Check https://welcome.uw.edu.pl/ for updates.
If you have questions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org