We are thrilled to announce the second edition of the Youth Entrepreneurship Program (YEP), a unique opportunity for curious minds to learn about business opportunities in the food and health sectors. The YEP is a holistic training program that provides you with the knowledge and tools to ideate, validate, and build a business in these sectors.
The YEP is open to all students, regardless of your background or level of study.
If you have a passion for learning about the latest trends, industry challenges, and cutting-edge technologies in these fields, do not hesitate and sign up now.
■ Inter-university online training programme
■ European Hackathon
■ Projects Mentoring
■ European dimension, including international experts trainers and students
Eight training modules + European Hackathon designed to give students an overview on food and health trends in terms of innovations, industry challenges, technologies available and methods to ideate, propose, validate and build a business in those sectors
- Module 1: The Future of Food
- 13th April 2023, 15:00h to 17:00h (CEST)
- Module 2: The Future of Health
- 19th April 2023, 15:00h to 17:00h (CEST)
- Module 3: Innovation & Crative Thinking
- 4th May 2023, 15:00h to 17:00h (CEST)
- Module 4: The Challenge of Creating Value
- 11th May 2023, 15:00h to 17:00h (CEST)
- Module 5: Lean Startup
- 18th May 2023, 15:00h to 17:00h (CEST)
- Module 6: Business Model & Go-To-Market Strategy
- 25th May 2023, 15:00h to 17:00h (CEST)
- Module 7: Growth & Scalling-up
- 31st May 2023, 15:00h to 17:00h (CEST)
- Module 8: Startups RoundTable
- 7th April 2023, 15:00h to 17:00h (CEST)
Day 1: 15th June – 15:00h to 19:30h (CEST)
■ Training pill 1: User – problem – solution
■ Training pill 2: Lean Canvas
■ Training pill 3: Validation
Day 2: 16th June – 15:00h to 19:30h (CEST)
■ Training pill 4: Pitching
■ Winner’s announcement
- Best Projects Awarding
- The three best projects that come out from the Hackathon (chosen by a professional Jury), will have access to awesome prizes
- Projects Mentoring
- After the Hackathon, specialized mentoring will be delivered to the most promising projects coming off the Hackathon, oriented to help the projects become real.
You can find more information about the program by clicking here.
Looking forward to count on you!
Young Entrepreneurship Program Team